Art therapyThe unique program has been designed exclusively for Artclever. In the context of this project, art therapy is viewed as a successful fusion of art and science, and is emblematic of the art+clever portal itself.Soon
Art therapyThe course is aimed to provide practical insights into how artistic skills and abilities can be applied in daily life, to enhance self-awareness, improve emotional balance, manage stress, foster creative thinking and unleash creative potential.Soon
Art therapyThe knowledge gained in the course can be used when choosing a future career or for professional development (for example: psychologists, teachers, healthcare workers, educators, motivational trainers, business people, etc.).Soon
The knowledge gained in the course can be used when choosing a future career or for professional development (for example: psychologists, teachers, healthcare workers, educators, motivational trainers, business people, etc.). No prior drawing skills are required for this course. There are no age restrictions for the course and it is available to anyone who is inclined to consciously approach the process of creating a work of art.
The course is aimed to provide practical insights into how artistic skills and abilities can be applied in daily life, to enhance self-awareness, improve emotional balance, manage stress, foster creative thinking and unleash creative potential. The program is designed to be hands-on and experiential, with participants engaging in various experimental art projects. You will also be provided with an overview of the history and principles of Art Therapy, and get a glimpse into the modern practices of art therapy. Furthermore, the program will delve into the neurobiological aspects of creating art.
"Throughout the program, you will become familiar with the rich history of Art Therapy, including an overview of its founding theories. You will delve into the contemporary practices and principles of art therapy, gaining a deeper understanding of the neurobiological processes that take place during the creation of art. This comprehensive learning experience will enhance your understanding and appreciation of the field."
- Discussion: Continuum of Art Materials, Continuum of Expressive Therapies (CET)
- Art Experiential: Material Exploration and Creating a Personal Scale of Expression
- Kinesiology: Connection Between Intellectual (Mind) and Physical (Body)
- Discussion: Kinesiology in the Context of Art Therapy and CET
- Art Experiential: Spontaneous Drawing
- Sensory Integration
- Discussion: Jean Ayres' Theory of Sensory Integration
- Art Experiential: Multimedia Technique
- Perception - Projection and Reality Perception
- Discussion: "Smart" Still Life
- Art Experiential: Still Life
- Affect - Depicting Emotions
- Discussion: Intuitive Painting and Catharsis
- Art Experiential: Watercolor Abstract Painting
- Cognitive Art
- Discussion: "Visual Thinking"
- Art Experiential: Zentangle, Mandala, Ornament
- Symbolic Representation as a Way of Self-Discovery
- Discussion: Collage: Multimedia Approach
- Art Experiential: Mask
- Creativity: Conscious Creativity
- Art Experiential: Final Free-Themed Work
- Review and Discussion
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote learning with our training program. Access the first lessons at any time that works for you and revisit them as many times as needed;
- Lessons consist of short lectures and detailed master classes, and include practical tasks. Some lessons are only available after completing the practical tasks from previous lessons;
- Lessons include subtitles in Russian and English;
- During each lesson, you can interact with the instructor on the course page by submitting files, photos, or asking questions. You can also take pictures of your assignments and post them in the lesson page feed under the video;
- For every payment made, a bonus is added to your bonus account;
- You are in constant communication with the teacher and receive full support, you will always receive an answer to your questions. The teacher has the discretion to reject a task if deemed necessary;
- Complete assignments at a pace that feels comfortable for you and don't rush. Take as much time as you need to complete each task, but keep in mind the final deadline for the course. If you need more time, you can extend the course for free for one week, but without further assistance from the teacher;
- All courses offered by Schools and Institutes are officially recognized. Upon completing the course, you will receive a certificate both by email and in the mail sent to the address provided in your account;
- A money-back guarantee is provided. You are entitled to a refund if you request it. If the online course lasts for more than 10 calendar days, you have 2 days from the start of the course to request a refund. Please note that the payment system's commission, which ranges from 1-5% of the payment amount and varies based on the payment method, is non-refundable.
Yukie NakamuraDirector of Sales at Gucci (Tokyo, Japan)The Art Therapy was wonderful experience, so cozy and relaxed and your course is really interesting, making a part of body with different texture, I think it's my first time did in my life. I draw several times, but making a part is totally different experience. and sharing with friends are even wonderful experience. Luba is amazing instructor, good for relaxing people and giving us more power making art! The experience is I felt I could get back to my childhood pureness through the art session.
Kurumi ConleyRenown Japanese Glass Artist who lived and works in PortlandLuba's art therapy introduces the idea that touching and looking at the material, creating artwork and enjoying the interaction with other participants serves as an effective way to center ones inner balance.
Roslana LazarOriginally from Bulgaria
Classical Piano School founder in Portland Or. working on completing her degree in Music therapyMy name is Roslana Lazar, and I'm a pianist and piano teacher. My personal interest of doing Art Therapy sessions, experiments etc. is huge.
Knowing Luba Gonina as a person and Art Therapist for my daughter. I saw the growth, and positive transition for my daughter during the time of the work with Luba.
Luba is truly dedicated and involved with Art Therapy, and is so interesting always to talk and be around her, learning for the great ideas and projects she is doing.
I truly believe in her talent and skills for Art Therapy.
This experiment was a great opportunity for me to work in a group, because I always prefer a individual session.
Was very impulsive, creative and truly relaxing for me.
Will love to do it again.